We have written about social media trends in 2015, put headlines in social media environment, we habe talked about happines in marketing and, of course, about Valentine’s Day. But stop severity, it’s friday and one thing it means is that the weekend is coming.
Today we show you somenthing that surely makes you smile, the best social profile to waste your time.
“The roads”: we have many events to go to… but we’re going to cut them or the diary will go off.
- Marcha para coincidir con Chenoa porque cuando tú vas ella ya viene de allí (The road to meet up with Chenoa, because when you go, she comes back from there)
- Seminario de Aspersores con Milhouse Van Houten (Sprinklers seminar with Milhouse Van Houten)
- Marcha para que la Marimorena, ande ( The road to make the Marimorena walk)
- Marcha para averiguar de qué ríe la vaca que ríe (The road to discover why laugh the laughing cow)
Let’s continue with some fanpages that made us laught just for their names:
- Asociación de muebles agredidos por Hermano Mayor. (Attacked Furniture Association from Eldest Brother).
- ¿Por qué no le ponen la fecha de caducidad donde pone “mirar el dorso”? (Why they don’t put the caducity date where we read “see reverse”?)
- Por la reapertura inmediata del Museo de Cera de Benidorm . (For the inmediate reopening of Benidorm Wax Museum)
- Indeed, sculptors deserve another event: ‘Seminario de alfarería con los escultores de los muñecos de cera del Museo de Benidorm’ (Workshop with the sculptors of Benidorm Wax Museum).
- The same photo of Ralph Wigum every day. The comments are the best of the page.
- If this is not enought for you, The rotated photo of Ralph Wigum every day
- We are speechless with this…
- Garbage truck or @losbasureros
- Stevie Wonder’s profile: @itssteviewonder
- Silly humour @la_mandanga