It’s said that there is 50 times more chance that a video appears on the front page of Google rather than an article; that YouTube is the third most visited website (after Google and Facebook); that an image is worth more than thousounds words, and that a video is worth more than thousounds images …
With it, if you do not optimize your videos, you will pass next to a multitude of viewings. So, how to optimize the SEO’s videos on YouTube?
The fact is that, here also, “content is the king”. An attractive, suggestive video, which sticks and which invites to share it will have already won many ground, but beyond that, there are some basic rules which must be applied to improve the positioning of videos. Here they are:
- Titles, keywords and description must be optimized: it will appear in the rich snippets of Goolge.
- Attractive Miniature: To win over the spectator from the beginning.
- Frequency, trust, and authority of your channel YouTube: use your channel and interact with fundamental.
- Number of visits and subscribers: More there will be, better it will be!
- Comments: number of comments, the contents (keywords) and the “I like “.
- Sharing and insertion: each time that your video is shared is important.
In summary, there are 4 key factors in which you will have to pay attention:
Your channel> the video > user interaction > recommendations.
You can see more detail on the Martin Missfeldt’s blog and graphic:
Oh … And also, a last advice for your videos: it’s preferable that they don’t exceed no more than 2 minutes;)
And you, how do you optimize your videos?